This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) governs the relationship between greentest.pro or the Administration on the one hand and the site user on the other.
The site greentest.pro is not a mass media.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the site greentest.pro!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- require the administration to hide any information about the user
- require the administration to hide any information transmitted by the user to the site
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right:
- at your own discretion and the need to create, change, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
The user undertakes:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- do not disrupt the functionality of the site
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration undertakes:
- to maintain the site's performance, except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Responsibility of the parties
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (combat actions, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement shall enter into force with any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version of it appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users of changes in the Agreement.